Thank you for your interest in Spartanburg Christian Academy! Kingdom Education, the philosophy at Spartanburg Christian Academy, focuses on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation. Kingdom Education is defined as the life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child into a new identity with Christ, developing a child according to his/her specific abilities given to him/her by Christ, so that a child would be empowered to live a life characterized by love, trust, and obedience to Christ. Christian education involves the whole person, therefore it is desirable that all elements which bear on the education of a child be consistent and properly reinforce one another. SCA will assist Christian parents in the education of their children. The school does not replace the training of either the home or the church. All three should be complimentary, which means that all three should be in biblical agreement for a truly well-rounded education centered on Christ. It is therefore necessary that all parents agree with the philosophy and teaching of the school.
- 1. Current SCA families re-enroll in February.
- 2. Applications are accepted beginning February of the year for which application is being made and continue to be accepted throughout the year until school begins.
- 3. All new student applications are subject to an approval process through our Guidance Office and administration before enrollment is accepted.
- 4. The approval process will include a school tour, interview and testing.
- 5. If an applicant is qualified to attend Spartanburg Christian Academy but there are no spaces available in his/her grade, the applicant’s name will be placed in a wait pool. Openings occur throughout the spring and summer, and new students are added to the grades when those openings occur.
- 6. In a desire to keep current families together, Spartanburg Christian Academy gives priority to qualified siblings of current SCA students for enrollment acceptance.
- 7. Final notification of acceptance for enrollment at Spartanburg Christian Academy will be in written form.
New Student Application
Please download and complete all forms below. A complete New Student Application packet can also be obtained at our school office.
- Admissions Information
- New Student Application
- Application for Extended Care (After school care)
- Tuition & Fees
- Admissions Policy
- Summer Camp Registration
Additional Required Documents
The following documents should accompany the New Student Application.
- Copy of most recent report card (Grades 5K-12)
- Copy of most recent transcript (Grades 8-12)
- Copy of most recent standardized testing (Grades 2-12)
- Copy of most recent educational and/or diagnostic testing
- Discipline records from prior school (Grade 5K-12)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of current South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
- Child custody decree (if applicable)
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: Spartanburg Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs and athletic or other school-administered programs.